Calculating the cost of hiring packers and movers in Bangalore can be a daunting task, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the process. However, with the right information, you can easily determine how much you’ll need to spend to have a successful move.
- Distance – The first and most obvious factor in determining the cost of your move is the distance between your old and new homes. The further you’re moving, the more you’ll need to pay. Moving a few blocks within the same city will be less expensive than moving across the country. When getting quotes from packers and movers, make sure you’re clear on the exact distance of your move.
- Size of your move – The number of items you need to move will also play a role in the price. If you have a large home with many items, you’ll need to pay more than a small apartment with just a few things. When getting online quotes, be honest about the size of your move so you can get an accurate estimate.
- Packing materials – If you need packing materials, such as boxes and bubble wrap, the packers and movers will usually charge for these items. Some packers and movers will include these materials in their quotes, while others will charge extra. Make sure you understand what’s included in your quote, and if necessary, ask for an estimate for any additional packing materials you may need.
- Special services – If you need special services, such as moving large or heavy items, you’ll need to pay extra for this. Examples of special services include moving a piano, disassembling and reassembling furniture, or moving items up or down multiple flights of stairs. When getting quotes, let the packers and movers know if you’ll need any special services, so they can give you an accurate estimate.
- Insurance – Moving insurance is important to protect your belongings during the move. The cost of insurance will vary depending on the value of your belongings and the type of coverage you choose. Basic insurance will usually cover any damages that occur during the move, while more comprehensive insurance will also cover the replacement value of lost or stolen items. When getting quotes, make sure you understand what type of insurance is included, and if necessary, ask for an estimate for additional insurance.
To calculate the cost of your move, it’s a good idea to get quotes from several packers and movers. This will give you an idea of the cost, and help you find the best deal. When you receive quotes, make sure you understand what’s included and what’s not included, so you can make an informed decision.
In conclusion, determining the cost of hiring packers and movers is not a difficult task. By considering the factors mentioned above, you can easily calculate the cost of your move and make informed decisions about your budget. With the right information, you can have a successful move without breaking the bank.
Estimated Charges For Local & Interstate Shifting Services -
|100 Km - 500 km||500 Km - 800 Km||800 Km - 1200 Km||1200 Km - 1560 Km||1560 Km - 2100 Km|
|1 BHK (150 to 300 Cubic feet)||Rs 11,000 – Rs 20,000||Rs 12,000 – Rs 22,000||Rs 14,000 – Rs 23,000||Rs 16,000 – Rs 25,000||Rs 18,000 – Rs 28,000
|2 BHK (400 to 700 Cubic feet)||Rs 12,000 – Rs 24,000||Rs 15,000 – Rs 27,000||Rs 17,000 – Rs 30,000||Rs 20,000 – Rs 33,000||Rs 23,000 – Rs 37,000
|3 BHK (800 to 1200 Cubic feet)||Rs 16,200 – Rs 28,000||Rs 19,000 – Rs 32,000||Rs 20,000 – Rs 36,000||Rs 24,000 – Rs 39,000||Rs 28,000 – Rs 44,000
|4-Wheeler (Car)||Rs 4,000 – Rs 7,000||Rs 5,500 – Rs 9,500||Rs 6,000 – Rs 10,800||Rs 8,000 – Rs 13,000||Rs 9,500 – Rs 15,000|
|Small Office||Rs 12,000 – Rs 26,000||Rs 17,000 – Rs 38,000||Rs 24,000 – Rs 47,000||Rs 26,000 – Rs 55,000||Rs 30,000 – Rs 60,000|
Note: These are the estimated charges. Please call us and describe your requirement to get accurate charges.
1 thought on “Determine The Pricing For Your Shifting Services In Bangalore.”
Hi your blog is worth appreciating and it has lot of useful information .