INTERNATIONAL RELOCATION SERVICES IN Bangalore
International Relocation & Shipping Services from Bangalore, India
Moving abroad requires a lot of effort. For an individual, the difficulties of relocating abroad can include long-distance searches for a house, a school for the kids, and a new family doctor; locating reliable movers with experience in both your home and your adopted region; a mountain of paperwork that might be in a language you do not speak well; culture shock; and many other issues. For a business, it may entail payroll administration, taxes, visas, and regulatory compliance challenges. Most of them could fall outside your HR department’s legal, linguistic, and geographic purview. Moving requires so much effort that it resembles a full-time job in and of itself!
- International Household Relocation –Efficiently move all of your household items, including furniture, cars, equipment, fine art, pianos, and other possessions to anywhere in the world, including the USA, Dubai, Australia, Singapore, Germany, the UK, and more. Receive your belongings promptly when you arrive at your destination.
- International Office Relocation – Get professional assistance from the best international office movers in Bangalore for a secure and cost-effective move. Safely transport your office furniture, IT equipment, and important documents to your new location.
- International Auto Shipping – Safely transport your prized automobile to your desired destination from Bangalore at an affordable price. Trust in experienced car transporters to use special vehicle containers to ensure your car arrives without a scratch. Obtain quotes from the most trusted car shipping companies with ease.
Get Instant Quote
Our Other Services
Frequently Asked Questions
International relocation refers to the process of moving from one country to another with all of your household goods and personal belongings.
The process of international relocation typically includes packing, transporting, customs clearance, and delivery of your belongings to your new destination.
When planning an international move, you need to consider factors such as visas and immigration requirements, shipping options and costs, customs regulations, and insurance for your belongings. You should also research the cost of living and local customs in your new country.
When choosing an international moving company, it’s important to look for a company with a good reputation, experience in international moves, and comprehensive insurance coverage for your belongings. You should also compare quotes from multiple companies to ensure you get the best value for your money.
The costs of an international move will depend on various factors, such as the size of your shipment, the distance between your current and new location, and the services you require from the moving company. It’s best to get an estimate from multiple international movers to compare costs.
Rules and Requirements:
- Documents Necessary:
- A passport photocopy (the page showing photo)
- A copy of a work permit or a visa (for foreign citizens only)
- Original inventory that the customer has valued, dated, and signed (Prepared by Leo)
- A declaration has been signed declaring that the imported items are the owners’ personal effects
- A signed statement confirming that there are no customs limitations on the imported products (e.g. drugs, weapons, etc.)
- Customer’s assurance that no taxable high-value items are included in the shipment, including alcohol, cigarettes, coffee, tea, firearms, etc. These items must be listed individually and are subject to tax.
- Perhaps a health certificate is necessary.
- Clearing customs Power of Attorney Form allowing the Destination Agent to speak with Customs on behalf of the Client
- A Certificate from the Embassy or Consulate is required for foreign diplomats.
- Vehicle: If the customer has lived abroad for more than a year, has owned and operated the vehicle for at least six months, if brought in for personal use with household goods, and will not sell the vehicle for at least a year, the vehicle will be admitted duty-free.
- Before receiving a license, vehicles must pass inspections, conform with the technical and environmental requirements of the destination country, and undergo modifications.
- Documents necessary:
- Evidence of ownership
- Car records
- Driving permit
- Owner’s passport Proof of insurance from the nation of origin.
- Beginning with customs clearance, and third-party liability insurance.
- Customer’s statement that there are no high-value items in the car Registration and a title copy.
- Canaries, dogs, and cats are allowed with a health certificate from a registered veterinarian describing the pet and certifying that it is clear of infectious illnesses like rabies.
- Choose which personal goods you wish to pack yourself and set them aside two weeks before your international move.
- Decide which jewellery and other precious items you wish to bring with you, then pack them carefully.
- Make sure all of your tickets, hotel reservations, passports, and other important papers are securely stored in one location.
- Get gardening tools ready for packing.
- Oil and fuel must be removed from motor mowers.
- Hosepipes should be drained before rolling.
- Oil, paint, aerosol cans, and other flammable and dangerous compounds should be disposed of safely. Stay close to your packing supervisor on the day of your international move so you can spot those “unique” goods.
- When you get there, you’ll see the value of your thorough planning.
- Keep your copies secure so you can verify everything is accurate when you move in.
- Labeling and setting away minor yet crucial objects
- Separate the keys you want to take with you and the ones you want to leave behind into two groups.